I admit I am truly an addict of PicMonkey for all my image and design needs.
I seriously use it for all my quick fixes and then some.
So when I recently got e-mailed that PicMonkey added some new features, I was ecstatic.
One of the huge options added is a design button where you can create all from new and not just edit existing photos or create collages from pre-existing photos.
Now you can choose the size of the blank image you would like to begin designing and use all of PicMonkey awesome photos, overlays and text or even add your photo/s, overlays, and text on top.
Seriously the options here are endless.
You can even make the background transparent and create your own PNG files! For those in the know, PNG image files are definitely clearer and crisper then JPEGs. So, totally a huge benefit for designers and bloggers alike.
The other awesomely amazing new feature that was added the new Santaland Theme.
I loved Christmas, as a kid and admit now having kids I still love this time of the year.
So to have the option to edit or design new images with this jolly new theme, seriously was right up my alley and something, I couldn’t resist in sharing here on J9 Designs with all that like to do their own photo editing and designing.
Here are just a few of the updates that are coming right your way with PicMonkey with the Santaland Theme:
- Oh, the beards you’ll grow: Their crazy-magic Jolly Beard effect lets you paint on a white one, whisker by whisker
- Kringle Caps: Fitting hats for the elves, reindeer, Santas and Tiny Tims of your life
- Cute and even cuter overlays: Reindeer, Stockings, Trees, Ornaments, Candy Canes, Gingerbread
- Cute characters: The sweetest lil’ Santa’s Buddies you’ve ever seen — exclusive PicMonkey designs
- Season’s Messages: Pre-designed greetings class up all your communiqués
- Oh the frames you’ll show: Candy Cane Frames and Holiday Cutouts frame up your clever creations
- Santa’s fonts: Great Vibes, Ostrich Sans Inline, and Playfair are all new, new, new!
- And don’t forget your ole friend, Winterland theme, for more frosty fun!
By the way, over on their blog, they even share a great article on how to take an edit-worthy portrait shot for your holiday cards. If you are still working on those holiday cards, PicMonkey is all set to help on all your photo editing needs for this task.
So, PicMonkey really has this holiday season and more covered now for all!
If you don’t believe me check out my very own design creation that I made over at PicMonkey right now (I had a blast making this one and you know I will be making more now, too)!
Happy and Jolly Designing now to all! And thanks PicMonkey for making this possible.